Special Announcement: Due to COVID-19, our physical locations in Tucson are temporarily closed. But we have a growing number of ONLINE CLASSES you can take right now! >>read our full statement here
All of our classes are ongoing and open to drop-in students. We have three studio locations in Tucson, Arizona (downtown, central, or east). If you find a class you would like to try out, you are welcome to just show up! For your first class, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to fill out our welcome form and get settled.
Yoga for the raw beginner? We highly recommend one of our "intro 2 yoga" classes throughout the week. Other classes that offer a more gentle introduction are "restorative" yoga and "All Bodies Rise Yoga." For specific recommendations for the best class or teacher for you, call us at: 520-322-6142, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a full range of class types. To view a breakdown, visit our classes page. To view class rates, visit our rates page.
Save time: download, print, and fill out our waiver from home using the button below.
- please do not come to class if you are sick or are feeling like you may be getting sick. Please be fever-free for 48 hours prior to coming to class
- bring your own yoga mat (we do not have loaner mats available at this time)
- please arrive on time
- remove shoes before entering studio
- turn off all cell phones
- refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes
- bring all valuables inside studio
- arrive hydrated and nourished before class
Participants at YogaOasis must be a minimum of 12 years old to attend classes. Additionally, if an individual is under 18 years of age, a legal guardian must sign a waiver form for their first class. You can download this form using the button above.
For information on classes for kids, ages 5-11, visit our Yoga 4 Youth program.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.